The Springview Government Center, 3130 E. Main St., will close at 1 p.m. on Friday afternoons starting May 22 for the remainder of 2020 to accommodate staffing issues caused by furloughs during this unprecedented situation. The building will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.
Social distancing guidelines remain in place in all Clark County buildings to better serve both residents and county employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. The county recently installed barriers in certain areas to limit interaction with the public and protect employees. The county is strongly encouraging those seeking in-person services to take several precautions including:
• Submitting temperature checks.
• Wearing appropriate face coverings out of respect for others.
• Maintaining social/physical distancing of six feet at all times.
Clark SWCD recommends to call ahead if you are requesting assistance outside of Springview’s business hours.
1) FISH SALE UPDATE – As of right now, the fish sale pick-up will still be on Thursday April 30th at 2:45. In the event that we have to change the pick-up date and procedure, we will contact everyone who placed an order individually regarding the changes.
2) TREE SALE UPDATE – Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and stay at home orders issued by Governor Mike DeWine, our tree sale pick up date has been changed to Tuesday May 12th from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. At this time, we are only filling pre-sale tree orders. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 937-521-3880. We will be sending another reminder with the location of the tree pick up as we get closer to the May 12th date
3) Changes to our office due to COVID-19. The Clark SWCD is operating normal business hours with no public access to our office until the stay at home orders are lifted by Governor Mike DeWine. If you need to contact staff members of Clark SWCD or NRCS, you may do so by calling 937-521-3880 and/or through our direct e-mail address which are listed below. We appreciate your cooperation through this unprecedented time.
Chris Simpson (District Administrator) – email@example.com
Jereme Best (Urban Coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Lokai (Administrative Assistant) – email@example.com
James Tillman (NRCS, District Conservationist) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark your calendars for the Annual Meeting to be held September 15, 2020. 5:30pm. Hollenbeck Bailey Creative Arts & Conference Center.
Apply today for the Dale Stewart Conservation Scholarship. Learn more here.