Diane Lokai, Administrative Assistant
Diane Lokai is a 1974 graduate of Tecumseh High School and studied accounting at Clark State. She began working part-time at Clark SWCD in 2005 and moved into her full-time position in 2013.
Diane’s main focuses include:
- Maintaining financial records, purchase orders & financial statements.
- Preparing financial reports for the Auditor of the state.
- Prepare Board minutes, assist with agendas, and board meeting preparation.
- Assist with Board of Supervisor Election & the annual meeting.
- Assist with education meetings, tours, & workshops.
- Maintain district files & assist the NRCS office when needed.